Please read carefully
We respect your privacy and are committed to keeping it protected, in compliance with relevant laws of England and Wales including the Data Protection Act (1998).
Collection of personal information
1. What kind of information do we include?
- Personal details, such as contact information, that you have submitted to the site yourself via:
- the registration process
- Email correspondence
- Communications form
- Complaint form
- Written correspondence via mail
- Details from telephone conversations
- Information / statistical, analytic and cookie data (see below) produced as results of accessing and utilising the site and following links from this Website to third party websites. This may include (but is not limited to) data concerning use, patterns of usage, times, visit details, IP addresses, user tracking, personal needs and preferences details.
2. For what purpose do we collect personal information?
- Understanding your needs as a user of the site
- Administering and improving our services and ‘user experience’ of the site in general
- Administering and improving our internal business processes
- Business development in general
- Understanding our consumers, looking at trends and aggregate data
- Improving the quality of the information produced in our online processes and in our blogs and product pages
- Marketing and promoting our Website and services such as special offers, to customers in general, and to you specifically
- Other business objectives that we may decide at any given time
3. What methods do we use to collect, process and analyse your personal information?
- Your personal information may be stored, as well as on our own servers, on the servers of third parties, such as business partners, consultants, developers, and agencies, who will have their own privacy standards. Such third parties will not use your information for their own business purposes unless it forms part of our business interests or is otherwise permitted by this Policy and/or the third party’s own policy.
- Third parties, may be situated physically and legally outside of the UK but we will always endeavour to maintain standards of privacy and care where reasonably possible.
- Cookies are small ‘packets’ of data that we store on your device's’ hard drive in order for the device to remember certain information about your visit and activity, which may last from a single session use (‘session cookies’) to as long as the data has not been deleted (‘persistent cookies’).
- We use:
- page visit count cookies which are anonymous cookies used to track the number of time a user has visited the site and pages viewed
- third party analytical service to collect analyse and interpret your use patterns on the site, compile data on activity, demographic details of the user and users in aggregate as well as performance metrics of the site and collect other relevant information for the site
- By using the site you consent to the use of third party services and in particular, but not exclusively Google Analytics and Hotjar third party services and have satisfied yourself their respective policies are acceptable to you.
- Local cookies may be turned off from your browser settings. Please consult your browser settings and browser help facilities to ensure you have done this properly if you so wish to.
- Disabling cookies locally or remotely may prevent you from using this Website properly.
- The third party services which operate cookies may also be opted out of by consulting their services.
- We do not have control over the privacy practices and content of external sites and are not responsible for third party services whatsoever.
4.Who do we disclose your personal information to?
- third party services mentioned above will have access to, and storage of, your private information as laid out above including, but not limited to, analytics and data service providers and search engines and search engine optimisation agencies and providers
- any other business relationships designed to help with the business purposes above including other business advisors, contractors and consultants and auditors and other professional persons or entities
- any other business in order to pursue commercial interests and investment opportunities including the sale of the Operator and / or its assets including your personal information
- law enforcement authorities where required by law or deemed ethical by us at our own discretion
- to third parties, as part of commercial transaction, for the purposes of developing their understanding of consumer behaviours and other commercial interests.
We deploy and maintain security on our servers to ensure your private information remains secure. However, you accept by using this site that security measures can never provide guaranteed security and such cannot be held liable for such breaches.
5. How can you access your data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at [email protected]